I am pro-life and I vote. I am planning on voting in the November 5th, 2019 General Election.
I will consider how candidates stand on pro-life issues before I vote. I will especially consider candidates positions on the following:
- I oppose Taxpayer-Funding of abortion
- I oppose eliminating existing restrictions on abortion until birth
- I oppose any legislation that will eliminate existing laws like Partial-Birth Abortion Ban, Parental Involvement, and Women’s Right-to-know Laws
- I support the Born-Alive Abortions Survivors Act
- I support the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- I support the Child Protection from Dismemberment Abortion Act
I urge the General Assembly to defend unborn children who are threatened by abortion by supporting this pro-life agenda.